Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lemon Bundt Cake

I have to apologize for the extreme lack of posts, but their are two very good reason for my absence. 1, I just signed my two year old up for swim lessons and do not want to be the 'chubby' mom in the pool every day! 2, I started training for a half marathon that I will be running in august, and cupcakes and rice pudding are not a runners diet (although I wish it was!)
Tonight me and my friend Lacie hosted a Scentsy party and I had to make a few goodies for it. I got this recipe from a family friend and I LOVE it! Super easy, it is what some people would call cheating, but its so good who really cares!
This picture is awful, but you can't judge a dessert from its picture!!
1 box lemon cake
1 package lemon pudding
1 cup water
4 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. Pour into a bundt pan, bake at 350 degrees for 50min or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
For Glaze:
4 Tbls. frozen concentrated lemonade
1/4 cup water
2 Tbls melted butter
2-2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Combine all ingredients adding powdered sugar to desired consistency. While cake is still warm, and in the pan poke holes all over and pour half of the glaze into holes. Let cool ten minutes then turn out cake onto plate. Poke holes all over the top and pour remaining glaze.

1 comment:

  1. the lemon pudding, is it the cook and serve pudding or instant pudding? or does it matter

    ReplyDelete