Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturdays

Every Saturday morning I make breakfast with the help of my two year old son Kaluna. Normally we just use what we can of the leftover ingredients from the weeks meals, like the veggies, cheeses, and meats. But this week I had made Macaroni n' cheese and had some left over ricotta cheese so I whipped up this! Once again I apologize, I don't have measurements for this quick creation but its very simple.

ricotta cheese, cream cheese, and powdered sugar was all I used to make this yummy breakfast. I didn't have very much cream cheese left but if you make this I would use equal parts of both cheeses then just add powdered sugar to taste, I probably used 3Tbls. Refrigerate it while you make your french toast. I ALWAYS make my french toast the same, I use cream instead of milk, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment